- The Three Little Pigs think you're unlucky with building materials.
- The Three Bears offer you their porridge and make it clear they think you need it more than they do.
- Snow White makes it clear she thinks you're gullible (and this from a girl who takes poisoned apples from complete strangers).
- Rapunzel gets her hair out of the way so you can't use it to climb to the tower she's imprisoned in. The plus point is if she claims she's washing her hair, she probably is.
- All your spells go wrong and you soon spot nobody else's is doing that.
- Tom Thumb/Thumbelina tell you to walk tall...
- Even the witches stay out of your way. They think bad luck is contagious and avoid being near you. From your viewpoint there is no downwide to this.
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.