From a character viewpoint, what is the legacy we as our creators should leave them with?
- Have we made them unforgettable characters? We should have done...
- Have we given them plenty to do in the story? We should have done...
- Have we tested them to see what they are really made of? We should have done...
- Have they got good dialogue? If not, why not?
- Do they come across well to a reader? They should do (and this applies equally to villains. They need to be convincing too).
- Are the motivations of the character strong enough?
- Will the reader feel a pang of regret when the story is over?
Better get to it then!
Image Credit: Some are from Pixabay. The images of Barbara Large and Barbara with Anne Wan were kindly supplied by Anne Wan. The selfie of Val Penny and me was taken by me!