- You will meet bears going off for a walk whilst waiting for their breakfast to cool down, unaware as they stroll their lovely house is being broken into by a greedy golden haired kid.
- You will meet bears who live in a house!
- You will meet a talking wolf who has his own agenda, thank you. Note: would pay you not to dress up in a red cloak or be carrying a picnic basket. These things seem to bring out the worst in this animal.
- The trees are known to talk, not just amongst themselves, but out loud and their language is known to be dodgy especially if they've just spotted the woodchopper on his way to grandma's house. What they want to know is what he'll be doing with that axe once he's dealt with the talking wolf.
- Occasionally the trees themselves will uproot themselves to go into a better position (usually far, far away from any woodchopper). This can be disconcerting until you've seen this a few times and realise for the magical realm this kind of thing is normal behaviour.
Woodland walks in the Fairy Kingdom differ significantly from those we take here. Some of the major differences are:-
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.