- Roherum. L'Evallier would like to know whether FNN's lead presenter has always been an idiot or whether there was special training. (And if so where the hell was that training and who was responsible as they need to be "dealt with").
- The Duke of Norfolk. As the country's leading nobleman, he would be the obvious one for L'Evallier to compare notes with on everything from etiquette to dealing with servants to managing awkward monarchs/politicians.
- Michaelangelo. L'Evallier would want to discuss the work behind the Sistine Chapel. Naturally L'Evallier and his wife, Melanbury, appreciate fine arts across the dimensions and have a particular fondness for wonderful images, whether they are in portrait form, sculptures, photographs or on highly ornate ceilings.
- Mozart. Again L'Evallier (and Melanbury) adore wonderful music so he would be keen to interview a great composer who began his career very early as a child genius.
- William Shakespeare. L'Evallier would complete his interviews of people in the arts by asking Shakespeare to confirm once and for all whether he wrote all of the plays or not. L'Evallier has never really cared much about who he offends but here he would see it as giving Shakespeare the chance to put the record straight.
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.