- Florence Nightingale. Eileen is a huge believer in hygience so would see Florence as a heroine.
- Hans Christian Anderson and the Brothers Grimm. She would want to share the Fairy Kingdom's version of the classic fairytales with them. This could be interpreted as revisionist thinking!
- Those behind the return of Doctor Who - Eileen loves sci-fi shows, fantasy shows , and (almost) anything that can open human eyes to the idea of other lives being "out there". Why? The more aware you are of the possiblity of other life forms, the more likely it is you will treat your own life form reasonably well.
- Those behind any form of wildlife conservation. Eileen would want to find out if they were as fanatical to the cause as Fresdian was.
- The local news presenter, regardless of region. Eileen would want to double check there could be nobody else remotely like Roherum and be reassured as to that point!
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.