- If at all possible, run. Run as fast and as far as you can. Just run.
- If 1 is not possible because you've already been turned into something nasty, grovel to the witch or annoyed fairy godmother concerned. Grovel for all you are worth. It is the only chance of getting them to restore you.
- If you work for the fairy government, you need to work out what did go wrong and strategies for avoiding it happening again.
- If you have the skills for it, repair the damage. There will be damage done to the environment. Nothing can stand having too much magic go through it.
- Go on an adventure. You are clearly fated to do so. This is particularly true if you are an ill-treated step daughter or the youngest of three.
When magic goes wrong, you should:-
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.