- The wicked stepmother did know what she was doing and Snow White was poisoned.
- Glass slippers, Cinderella? Of course I meant to create those and stop bleating about them being uncomfortable. You are going to the ball, aren't you? I think a bit more gratitude on your part would go a long way.
- The three bears coming back even earlier than planned...
- And a reminder from someone said bears are not vegetarian.
- Sleeping Beauty has accepted an invitation to a Spinning Wheel Convention.
- After what happened last time, the seven dwarves are no longer receiving visitors, ever.
- The Ugly Duckling was ugly and a duckling.
- The big, bad wolf was an excellent builder and knew exactly how to get enough mortar out of brickwork to make that particular little piggy's house fall down.
- Bluebeard is based on a true story. (However you're out of luck here - it is!).
- Puss in Boots has lost his voice and/or has decided hunting mice is still more fun than trying to help his master.
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.