- Isn't that a nice farmhouse? Oh it landed on your sister... oops... well these things happen don't they?
- Do you prefer boiling or roasting? Why are you looking at me like that? I was only asking how you wanted your potatoes done.
- Kids get everywhere don't they? Oh they don't visit much since you tried to get a couple of them in the oven? Pauses. Ever thought of going for the vegetarian option in life? Maybe you'll make more friends that way.
- I'm sure it was nothing personal. Okay the king and queen didn't invite you to their princess's christening but that is no reason to take on so. We are more mature than that, aren't we? Aren't we?
- It's getting nice and warm again, it's great to see spring at last. Was it me or was last winter a really long, cold one? Oh you prefer it like that, do you? Well you're on your own there. I know the wildlife agree with me. I've even seen a lion out there... said his name was... oh you don't like lions, especially those with a name? Well you can't get on with everybody in this life can you?
WHAT NOT TO SAY TO A WITCH...
Some species can be very touchy about what is said to them. Things not to say to your average fairy tale witch include:-
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.