- You expect me to believe you can do wonders with a pumpkin? A pumpkin?
- Where the hell have you been? I've been slogging my guts out for years for my stepmother and ugly sisters. I could've done with you here years ago.
- It's very nice but I don't suppose I could have a proper shoe, could I? The glass slipper looks lovely but it's going to play havoc with my bunions.
- What do you mean you can't undo the spell? You are a fairy godmother, aren't you? Yes, yes it is better the princess gets sent to sleep for a 100 years rather than dies, but it tells me you don't have a lot of options with that magic wand of yours. Frankly, I'm not impressed.
- Why has your spell got a timer option on it? If I'm having a good time at the royal ball, the last thing I'm going to want to do is leave at midnight. The evening will barely have started by that point as far as I'm concerned.
Following on from yesterday's post, here is a list of what you should not say to a fairy godmother. (Well unless you fancy either disappearing goodness knows where in a cloud of smoke or being turned into a frog).
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.