- Eternal Life. Only God grants that. Fairy godmothers know who not to upset.
- Limitless Money. Fairy godmothers see this as greed of the worst kind.
- Limitless Food and Drink. Again seen as being greedy. You'd have to convince the godmother you were intending to give the food and drink away to those worse off than you but you would have your work cut out. Fairy godmothers are only too well aware of what humanity is like.
- Emotional Control over Others (especially Romantic/Sexual). Fairy godmothers prefer, if there is manipulation to be carried out, they Ido it. They won't want the likes of you muscling in. Besides they're supposed to set an example and will happily make an example of you for daring to ask for this one.
- Unchallenged Power. No real surprise this one is on the banned list. The risk of misuse and abuse is so high no fairy godmother worth her wand would consider granting this one.
The basic rule is fairy godmothers do not like greed/selfishness so, as long as you avoid asking for the following, you should be fine and be in with a real chance of getting what you asked for.
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.