- There would never be a dull moment. Given magic would be everywhere, there would be bound to be show-offs (could be good entertainment) "strutting their stuff".
- I always picture a magical world as a literally colourful one and so think it would be a particularly beautiful place in which to live.
- Climate conditions would also be interesting. You name any other environment when a farmhouse dropping out of nowhere to kill a witch would be welcomed and not unexpected either!
- Fairytales (stories, nursery rhymes etc) would be a treasured part of the culture here and I would relish that. Stories would be read out, acted out and so on and I would like seeing that.
- Having magical powers myself even if at a very basic level. (Anyone in such a world would need something to help ensure survival). I could have some fun here!
Following on from yesterday's post, what I would love about living in a magical world would include:-
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.