- That they go home in the same species they started the day off with.
- That they avoid upsetting the local bigwig whether this be a local witch or a wizard. They have to live alongside these people.
- That any curse inflicted on them is immediately reduced by the local fairy godmother so nothing can be fatal. The worst effect to be having to take a very long nap.
- That they avoid spinning wheels, red shiny apples and anything else that might lead to trouble.
- That the wicked get their comeuppance.
What fairytale characters most care about can be summarized below:-
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.