- A decent lock on the doors - for the Three Bears - specifically designed to keep greedy kids out.
- Comfortable dancing shoes - for Cinderella - as glass slippers can't be that nice on the feet.
- A bigger basket for Little Red Riding Hood so she can take more goodies to Grandma and hit the big bad wolf with the thing when she needs that.
- Poison Spotting for Beginners - if this book doesn't exist, it should do. Snow White would be glad of a copy.
- An endless supply of non-edible items Hansel and Gretel could use to find their way back home by,
I thought I'd take a quick look at what presents would be useful for fairy tale characters.
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.