- Could It Be Magic? (Barry Manilow/Take That). Though the answer to this would be yes!
- My Way. (Sinatra). What the Queen wants everyone to follow!
- Abracadbra. (Steve Miller Band). The Queen would not approve of this. She would see it as trivializing magic but the sprites would sing along with it on those grounds and for a giggle.
- It's My Life (Billy Joel). Eileen's theme.
- It's My Life (Bon Jovi. Same title as Joel but very different song). Jenny's theme. The same attitude as Eileen but in a very different style! Jenny would want it to be different.
- The Creature from the Black Lagoon (Dave Edmunds). This would be considered a documentary on the weird, wonderful and not-so-wonderful creatures found all over the magical realm.
- (I Love The Sound Of) Breaking Glass. (Nick Lowe). One for the sprites and in their earlier years it was the theme tune for Wes and Stan prior to their exile to Earth.
- Ride a White Swan (T Rex). Only the Fairy Queen is entitled to do this and generally she prefers to ride unicorns.
- The Long and Winding Road (The Beatles). Naturally this is a yellow, brick road in the Fairy Kingdom.
- Turn to Stone (ELO). Though generally the Queen prefers turning offenders into porcelain and Eileen likes adding to the frog and toad populations!
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.