- You won't moisturise, ever. In a fairytale, a witch is expected to look hideous so go for it!
- You will have an excellent working knowledge of the life cycle of frogs, newts and other amphibians. Your spell "recipe" book calls for this.
- You can curse as much as you like, it's expected. For the hero/heroine to be that way, they have to overcome your curses. So without you, there is no story. So wear that big black pointed hat with pride then.
- You can design your own accommodation. So what if it is made out of gingerbread? If that's what you want, go for it. Planning regulations definitely do not apply to you and, even if somehow they did, who is going to be brave enough to enforce them?
- You don't have to call yourself a witch if you don't want to do so. The evil stepmother in Snow White is generally recognized as being a witch even if she's not called that directly. This may suit your purposes and the idea should be explored further
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.