Eileen's books on other worlds are kept strictly in the Palace library and people have to apply to read them. Their names are then taken, for the records. This tends to put people off reading the books, which was the idea.
As for FNN their rules for broadcasting about other worlds are:-
- Always show the bad points. FNN does not want to be accused of encouraging people to defect like Eileen did.
- Always, when comparing places, show the superiority of what the Kingdom has to offer.
- Especially when broadcasting about a non-magical world, show the disadvantages of their lack of magical ability.
- Equally when broadcasting about a world that does have magical powers, show how these are limited compared to what the Kingdom has to offer and/or show the other world restricts its powers to the upper classes. The Fairy Kingdom is genuinely more democratic here in that anyone can develop magical abilities. This is to be stressed by FNN.
- Where appropriate if the world being broadcast about has at any point attacked the Kingdom, say so and point out how badly it was beaten. The idea here is to please the Queen and her Council and to boost local morale.