Roherum, that doyenne of the Fairy News Network (or its scourge as the weatherman likes to think of him), has his peeves and some of these are:-
- The weatherman - for blatantly being after Roherum's job, always undermining him and making him look and feel foolish (though the weatherman would claim Roherum does that all on his own).
- Anyone criticizing his journalism. Roherum fondly believes this means just the weatherman and his cronies and has failed to realise/spot most of the Fairy Kingdom has at least one valid criticism of the goblin's journalistic "skills". Fortunuately for Roherum, he does go down well with the young and the old though the weatherman claim the former don't know any better and the latter are too tired to insist on decent reporting standards any more.
- Radio. Roherum consists this inferior to fairyvision precisely because there are no pictures. He does not understand what humans "see" in it and the odd attempt to launch the magical realm equivalent of radio only makes the goblin sneer about it publicly. And his word does carry a lot of weight given he does bring in the ratings... the weatherman says it's because the Kingdom is waiting to see what foolishness Roherum comes out with next and what will the damage be.
- Humans. Though in fairness the goblin does share this with most of the Fairy Kingdom.
- Being left out of any social circle. Roherum does pride himself on having a reasonably good status in the Fairy Kingdom (as he does because he has no rival and someone has to present the news). So to not get invited to suitably nice gatherings upsets Roherum immensely. The weatherman, of course, loves that!