- He would like to find a legitimate way of getting rid of his taunting rival, the weatherman. Given Roherum hasn't come up with ideas here, he would like the government to help him here. Roherum honestly believes it would be in the national interest (he does sometimes confuse his interests with those of the realm).
- Being allowed to have at least an hour a night on air to share his views with the realm. The Kingdom is glad this isn't allowed.
- Eileen having to answer his questions. Mind, the Council would like this too and neither they nor Roherum have any chance of achieving this.
- Journalists being taken more seriously by law.
- Roherum would like Eileen's history books made more widely available to himself so he can exploit the juicier bits for his broadcasts.
Roherum, as the Fairy News Network's main news presenter, must remain neutral and generally he does but there are reforms he would like to see.
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.