- I will wreak more havoc than in the year before.
- I will teach those poxy fairies not to underestimate me.
- I must find a more ethical shopping list. Eye of newt - well frankly the eye does look better on the newt.
- I will improve my flying speed and give those poxy fairies as much competition in the skies as possible. They should not think they dominate the air, just because at the moment they are.
- I will try not to crash into trees. This will help with 4 above.
- I will make sure no fairy godmother is hiding anywhere so my spells can't be watered down.
- I will expand my wardrobe so I don't just wear black robes all the time. I think people are spotting me coming. Might be time to swap the old pointed hat for something different too. It would give me more of a chance of surprising people successfully.
- I will ensure I am always first in the queue for spell ingredients and so on.
- I will rewrite the fairy stories so I am the heroine.
- I will find more inventive ways to wreak havoc, then 1 above will be more effective.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.