- The Witch in Hansel and Gretel should have gone to Specsavers (or other opticians of choice). Then no kid ever would have pushed her in the oven.
- The Witch in Hansel and Gretel could have avoided her horrible fate had she been vegetarian.
- The Bad Fairy in Sleeping Beauty should have made sure she really was the last fairy in the room so no interfering goody-goody could nullify her spell.
- Sleeping Beauty's parents should have made sure there really were no spinning wheels anywhere in the Kingdom. They clearly didn't double check.
- Snow White's evil stepmother could have got rid of Snow White easily enough by marrying her off to some chinless wonder in another realm far, far away.
- Snow White's evil stepmother could've smashed that wretched talking mirror when it got on her nerves. Better that than resort to murder (and pay the price for doing so).
- The Big Bad Wolf should've stuck to eating other animals. Eating Little Red Riding Hood and her granny was never going to improve his standing in the approval rankings. And he'd have avoided the woodcutter that way too.
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.