- Don't rebel against the Fairy Queen.
- Practice your spells constantly and always keep your wand charged.
- Don't give people what they want but what you know they need. Tell them this so charmingly they don't argue.
- Always have an emergency spell on standby in case you have to overturn a nastier spell or modify it so it can do no harm.
- Make sure your client really does get rid of all the spinning wheels in the Kingdom etc.
- Be very wary if anyone offers you a huge, red, shiny apple.
- Be on standby at all times to come to the aid of a distressed client or to prevent magic being misused for wrong purposes.
- Always have a spell you can use to modify evil effects of another one.
- Carry out target practice regularly.
- Only turn down a client if they want magic misused.
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.