- Animals build houses, not just humanoids. Little pigs are renowned for this though some of their choices of building materials are questionable.
- Strange materials for house building include sweets, gingerbread and other things that might just entice the unwary into a witch's oven. She does so love a decent roast...
- Little pigs in particular can expect their handiwork to be vigorously tested by a wolf.
- Houses belonging to grandmas can expect to be taken over (briefly) by a wolf who displays an unusual aptitude for cross dressing.
- If you like a nice warm environment, then at all costs avoid the Ice Queen's house. She, and it, are well named.
Although the basic principles of "how" to build houses are the same as on Earth, there are differences in what you can expect when house building in the magical realm.
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.