- The seller of the magic beans to Jack. Okay the magic bean seller was lucky. Jack was gullible. How many really would exchange a cow for a handful of beans? All the same the seller must have had a reasonable sales pitch. Even Jack would have had to have been persuaded to part with the cow.
- Porridge Sales People. It is a tough pitch selling porridge to bears. You're not likely to make your fortune from it. But it has been done.
- Puss in Boots. Is one of the all time great magical sales people. Look how he persuades "his master" to do as he tells him. (No question who the real master is there, but then all cat owners know this anyway).
- Talking Lessons Seller. Who persuaded the big, bad wolf it would pay to learn to speak human?
- Building Materials Seller. This one was lucky three times though in the traditional telling of The Three Little Pigs, only one of the clients would have been able to go back to thank the brick seller.
GREAT FAIRYTALE SALES PEOPLE
There have been some great unseen fairytale sales people. My suggestions here are:-
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.