- Sister of dead witch denies climate change being responsible for farmhouse falling out of sky. Probably an article for a non-tabloid paper. (Can see in depth interview here).
- Nothing ever fits properly, claims Thumbelina. A fashion story for one of the women's mags.
- Timekeeping overrated, says Cinderella. One for the tabloids. Probably a chance for Cinders to whinge at a fairy godmother whose magic has a time limit on it.
- One night delivery service means one night per year, says Santa. An article for one of the serious papers with our hero who wants to combat expectations of more than one annual visit from him and his "team".
- Rudolph denies heavy drinking claims, says red nose is due to dodgy genes One for the tabloids. Probably an expose.
Following on from yesterday's post about possible headlines in a magical world environment, here are some more:-
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.