- Royal security failure as peasant girl seen fleeing Palace party. (Almost certainly from a tabloid perspective).
- Spinning Wheel Ban: Is it fair? Probably in one of the craft magazines.
- Eat Oats for Healthy Hair. One for the advertising supplements with the three bears being the stars of the photoshoot (though grateful, given in certain parts of the world, they would simply be shot).
- It's All Cobblers. Tabloid reaction to the story of the Elves and the Shoemaker.
- Cold weather? Bring it on! One for a woman's magazine and the piece would be written by the Snow Queen, who would go on at length about the horrors of central heating. (Mind you, The Snowman, would have plenty to say on that topic too).
So what would be a typical headline in a magical world/fairytale environment newspaper or magazine? Some ideas include:-
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.