Eileen's greatly condensed list then is:-
- Cruelty to man, sprite, magical being or beast. She loathes injustice on the grounds it leads to cruelty.
- Pollution and she blames mankind for that on Earth. There has been many a time she has been tempted to use her wand to put some of this right but has resisted as she feels it will cause more problems than it will solve. For a start, someone will want to know, and investigate, what happened. Eileen does not want to reveal there is magic on Earth, yet alone a magical being. She's had all the exposure she could ever want on those grounds back in her old life.
- Her inability to make a decent cup of tea. It frustrates her. She thinks her magic gets in the way somehow but this doesn't explain why the average witch can and does come up with at least a half-reasonable brew (which is more than what Eileen can manage).
- Salesmen. Her wand finger has itched to turn some of the more persistent into toads but to date she has resisted. Of course, whether she should resist is a different matter.
- Library closures. Eileen is all for the sharing of knowledge so closing libraries goes right against this. She is also a huge fan of books (even if they're "just" for entertainment) not only because she loves a good read herself but takes the attitude if you spot someone reading, that same someone is not on the streets rioting or causing any other form of trouble. Book reading is to be encouraged then! Library closures really don't help...