- Kill dragon. There always was one for Eileen to get rid of somewhere to stop some unfortunate village from being reduced to ashes.
- Argue with Queen. Roxannadrell was always convinced this had to be on Eileen's list given not a day went by without Eileen arguing with her about something.
- Annoy Brankaresh. Eileen took a great deal of pleasure from doing this, feeling it was part of her public service remit to annoy the smarmy, treacherous sod.
- Train Hanastrew. It takes time to train a well qualified fairy well enough for her to be a successful fighting fairy godmother, against whom the forces of evil have a very hard time indeed.
- Practice magic. Eileen was dedicated to this, seeing it as vital to her continued success and survival. Eileen liked looking into magical developments and adopting those that might be useful to her.
Prior to her defection, Eileen's typical to-do list would look something like this.
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.