- Eileen = Trouble Personified. If she doesn't cause it, she'll land you in it. Not a good companion if you want a quiet life.
- Dragon = Big Mean Killing Machine. While quieter, smaller, less threatening dragons are found throughout the realm, the general public take dragons to mean huge great big beasts that will flambe you to death if they don't just bite your head off first.
- Witch = Someone Not to be Crossed Unless You are Eileen. Eileen is one of the few who can challenge any witch and win. Most witches are very strong magically so would need someone like Eileen who could hold them to account. This was a major part of Eileen's job prior to her defection.
- Wizard = Male Equivalent of Witch. And again needs someone like Eileen to challenge them where necessary. Eileen never regretted challenging the treacherous Brankaresh.
- Magic = Amount of Power You Possess. Not just magical power in itself, magic is held to mean how influential you are. People in the magical realm are judged by their magical prowess.
The Fairy Kingdom has its own language and definitions. Some of these include:-
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.