- Don't cause so much trouble it ends up affecting the Fairy Queen... oh... too late.
- Don't cause so much trouble you end up being put under Eileen's guardianship, she will resent it. Oh... too late.
- Work out when causing trouble will rebound on your head and try to avoid this. Oh... too late.
- Just cause trouble for each other in future. Nobody else will mind then.
- If you want an outlet for all that energy, help the fairy godmothers fight the magical evildoers by causing trouble for them, escaping before they zap you, leaving the likes of Eileen and Hanastrew to deal with said evildoer.
My Fairy Kingdom's most infamous sprites are Whespy (later West) and Stanrock (later Stan), who were exiled to Earth for their continual fighting, angering the Fairy Queen, and sent there with Eileen when she defected. Had someone been able to advise them earlier in their "careers", it might have looked like this.
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.