- Transport is never a problem. No waiting for buses or trains. It is likely you'd be able to fly or there would be some sort of magical process which makes transportation of people, goods or what have you easy.
- Longer live spans. (Unless unlucky enough to cross some witch or wizard of course).
- Happy ever after endings are expected for most. No misery literature/stories here! So the likelihood of you having your own happy ever after ending is reasonably high. Certainly more so than on Earth.
- You know to expect talking animals and so on. At least it won't come as a shock.
- You may discover you do have your own fairy godmother, If so, there would be someone on your side!
It is only fair I turn to the opposite of what I've written about recently and look at the positive aspects of living in a fairytale/magical world.
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.