- Fairy Dust. This stuff doesn't grow on trees you know. Any fairy worth her pointed star wand will ensure her fairy dust levels are always topped up.
- Eye of Newt. No witch worth her black pointed hat would ever be without this. (There is yet to be a Newt Liberation Movement in any magical world. Sadly it would be unlikely to get any support from certain sections of the magical communities).
- Broomstick Booster. See this as the equivalent of putting in additive to a fuel tank to improve performance.
- Dragon Repellent. St. George would argue this would be a huge sword, others would swear by having a fire extinguisher on standby. Still others would just swear when confronted by a dragon and it is for those people this product is marketed. It is a con of course. But then so was the Emperor's New Clothes. Con artists get everywhere. No world or market is outside their sphere of interest.
- Truth Serum. Always beware of anyone who carries this. You've got to ask why they need it and what are they prepared to do to get it down someone's throat for the wretched stuff to start working. Experience has shown the answer to the latter is pretty much anything and you really wouldn't want to be on the receiving end.
a magical shopping list...
Some of the things you will always find on a magical shopping list includes:-
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.