- No awkward clients in the coming year, please. The ones that want more than 3 wishes or the ones that ask why you can't grant a particular wish. (They've inevitably asked for something greedy or to blow up the neighbouring planet and most fairies get very tired very quickly about having to spell out why not).
- For a better, more powerful wand. Every fairy always wants this as they discover the limitations of their own wand during the course of the year.
- For all witches to stay out of my way. The average fairy will tell you this is so they don't draw their wand out in anger or mistake and blast the witch to kingdom come. The truth is most fairies are afraid of witches and really don't want to face them if they have the choice.
- Not to get the Tooth Fairy rota. All fairies have to do it at some stage. They all loathe it. Most kids are fine but it's the spoilt brats that enrage your average fairy and they cannot use their wand to exact retribution. It's that fact that gets to your average fairy because they know darned well the average witch would exact retribution. Still this is the price paid for being the good guys.
- For more flying powers. Most fairies exercise well to increase their stamina (and so flying time) but you do get the odd lazy one who can't be bothered with all that and just asks Santa for it instead. This wish has never been granted. Santa won't be fobbed off by anyone.
A FAIRY'S CHRISTMAS WISH LIST
If fairies were allowed to write their own wish lists for Santa, what would be on them? My thoughts here are:-
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.