- That the friendly looking crone actually is a friendly crone.
- That apprentices to wizards can be trusted with the housework.
- That glowing red apples, usually offered for tasting by a friendly looking crone, is the healthiest thing you'll ever eat.
- That frogs and beasts in general actually started life as said frogs and beasts. Too many enchantments on people getting in the way of an enraged witch means residents of the Fairy Kingdom know not to assume anything here. Frogs especially are treated with especial care just in case they do turn out to be a prince. It happens... here.
- That if someone offers to show you how to spin straw into gold they are doing this from the goodness of their heart. The Fairy Kingdom knows differently.
Warning signs come in all sizes, shapes and forms in the Fairy Kingdom. Some of these are:-
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.