- That the Queen and her Council take less than 72 hours to make up their minds to grant wish requests. The fairy government needs to be less bureaucratic. This is really annoying given the government makes up its mind much quicker than this on a whole range of other matters.
- That the fairy godmother in question does not have to go out and fight any more dragons as both godmother and dragonkind are sick of the sight of each other.
- That fairy godmothers can top up their natural "in the blood" magic less often from the Fountain of Youth at the Palace. It is inconvenient for fairy godmothers to come so far to get to this point. Not everyone lives near the Palace.
- Or the Queen installs a second Fountain of Youth at a more central location, making it easier to reach.
- That the fairy godmother might have a better selection of materials to work with. There is a limit to what you can do with pumpkins.
If ever there was an appropriate place for a wish list, it is in the magical realm! A fairy godmother's wish list could look as follows below. In my magical realm, they are not allowed to grant their own wishes but have to submit their requests to the Queen and her Council for consideration. They don't rush their decisions, much to the frustration of the law abiding fairy godmother who feel she has submitted a reasonable request. So her wishes would be:-
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.