- Said villains are to be arrogant at all times.
- Said villains are to be power hungry at all times.
- Said villains must make at least one bid for the Fairy Kingdom throne to even be considered as villains.
- Villains can vary in species (treacherous wizards, dragons etc) but must always seek to destroy anything and anyone getting in their way. (In the case of dragons this can be for the purpose of seeking food as well).
- Villains can form alliances with others but must be prepared to double cross and stab such allies in the back at a moment's notice.
- For villains to consider treachery to be their finest "virtue".
- Villains will always misuse any magical objects, powers or anything else that could be used as a weapon against others at all times.
- Villains will never hesitate to send others to their deaths, especially if that saves their own skin.
- The Fairy Kingdom expects villains to lose, eventually, and definitely not to take this well.
- Villains will always be full of jealousy of others' successes and be consumed with an overwhelming desire to destroy those successes and those who have had them.
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.