- Didn't you think to query why said fairy godmother arrived so late in your life, meaning you had years of misery? Some of those years of misery could have been avoided.
- Weren't you the teeniest bit worried that oh so pretty glass slipper was bound to cut your feet?
- Did you ask how come you have a fairy godmother and why did nobody ever mention it? (You can understand the stepmother and sisters keeping it quiet, had they known, but nobody else).
- Where did the fairy godmother get the idea to use a pumpkin from? (What else has she used in the past? Was this a new idea to try out and why pick you if so?).
- How did you adapt to married (and royal) life? Were there times you sometimes longed to be back in the kitchen (no public responsibilities etc)?
On a general note I have found interviewing my characters a great way of getting to know them properly and in discovering just what their hidden depths are.