1. You will know what all the signs mean and be able to explain them to an examiner.
2. You will obey the speed limits. They are there for everybody's safety. The code does not distinguish between good and evil. If an area says go slow, that's precisely what you'll do unless you want to die in a horrific accident.
3. You will care for your vehicle properly whether it has wheels, bristles or both. This means it does not pollute the atmosphere in any way. It also means it should not break down, as this causes inconvenience for everybody, especially at peak times.
4. You will not tailgate.
5. You will not jump red lights. These last two rules come from observing life on Earth where L'Evallier and Rodish both noted independently that all Audi car drivers and those cyclists with a death wish disobey these two rules.
6. Broomstick fliers will not startle those magical creatures who naturally live or spend a lot of their time in the air. It is considered that flying comes to them naturally. Anyone sitting on a broom is using an artificial aid after all.
7. Those who fly using boot power or are prepared to use a lot of their magical energy in one go by not using a machine of some kind will ensure they do not get in the way of other fliers as they will inevitably be slower than those who do use broomsticks and so on.
8. If getting tired while flying, you will find somewhere suitable to rest, which does not clog up the skies or cause any kind of traffic congestion.
9. When visiting other worlds, you will obey their equivalent of traffic regulations. (In these days of inconsiderate drivers you might get away with such behaviour on Earth but magical beings are meant to be better than humans).
10. You will stop when asked by the fairy squad and produce your flying licence on request. In return they will not ask without just cause and must explain it in full. It is not enough to stop someone just because they happen to be a witch.
Surprisingly nobody has argued about any of these (and Earth's Audi drivers and death wish cyclists are held in as much contempt in magical world as they are on Earth).