- A successful spying spell in which she can gain information without being spotted by Eileen or the Queen.
- A decent transformation spell. Unlike Eileen who uses it as a punishment for offenders, the Witch transforms herself. She is far too well known and if she wants to take people by surprise they literally shouldn't be able to see her coming.
- Invisibility. The Witch uses this to aid spying. She always uses this when trying to spy on the Queen. Hanastrew and the squad know to look for this.
- A boost the broomstick spell which the Witch uses a lot to boost flying times and speeds.
- A shield spell. The Witch is well aware there is little that can stop Eileen in her tracks when on the warpath but the Witch sees that as no reason not to try.
The Chief Witch has a wide range of favourite spells. Some of them are:-
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.