- It's magical and you will have no control over that at all.
- Not every magical creature will wish you well. Quite a few would be very happy to eat you.
- The landscape itself can be treacherous to the stranger. It's a form of magical defence against invasion and it is unlikely visiting strangers will be seen as tourists.
- You will not be able to tell who is, for example, a good fairy godmother and who is a bad witch. Good witches still wear the big black pointed hat. All witches do. The hat is as much a part of them as is their broomstick.
- It is possible you will be recruited to help fight magical battles (the Kingdom has no qualms about asking for help and even less about seconding it without the formal request).
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.