- What is your greatest magical ability?
- What is your worst magical weakness?
- What do you fear most from other magical characters?
- What is the single thing you love most about the magical/fairytale life? Why?
- What is the single thing you hate most about the magical/fairytale life? Why?
- In your world, what is your favourite period of history and why?
- What or who has let you down at a crucial moment and how did you overcome this?
- What cultural aspect of your world/society do you like most? Do you contribute to it in any way?
- What is your favourite fairy tale and why?
- What is your attitude to the possibility of life on other worlds?
- What is your attitude to non-magical beings? Does your society encourage tolerance on the grounds having a prejudiced attitude only leads to the rise of Dark Lords who cause nothing but mayhem?
- Who do you get along best with and why?
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.