- To stop looking down on non-magical species. It isn't nice, clever and is unfair on Jenny, who cannot help being a human-fairy hybrid.
- To stop condemning all witches just because the odd one. now and again, put kiddies in an oven. It should be recognized not all witches do this. For a start, some are known to be vegetarian.
- To not use more magic than is strictly necessary. To do otherwise is showing off.
- To try to get along better with other worlds, magical or otherwise. Because the Kingdom needs no further wars or damage done to its own landscapes because of those wars.
- To be more wary of all powerful wizards suddenly appearing on the scene. Eileen has a point when stating people like this must have an agenda, it is unlikely to be an honourable one and so said wizard should be checked out properly.
As with Earth, not everybody in the magical realm makes New Year resolutions but some do. In general, these would be applicable for the entire Kingdom and would be approved by my rebellious fairy godmother, Eileen.
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.