Annoying Roxannadrell is generally not considered to be helpful for promoting long life and good health but for those determined to go ahead anyway, some useful pointers are below.
- Be Eileen/aka be as awkward as they come, whether it's justified or not.
- Try to force the Queen off her throne and/or to marry.
- Inundate her with paperwork (a favourite ploy of L'Evallier's when trying to keep his monarch so busy she can't do anything that could be considered disastrous - like trying to force Eileen to do anything. Eileen will always fight back and the consequences would generally be unwelcome. L'Evallier came to the conclusion a long time ago that Eileen was best left to her own devices. He quite likes the proverb about giving someone enough rope...).
- If you're Roherum, coming up with and presenting This Week's Royal Gossip Show. Roxannadrell hates this show. This is widely known and almost certainly contributes to its high ratings in the fairy realm.
- Trying to stop the Queen from literally getting her hands dirty when she gardens. Part of the appeal of gardening for her is it is so different from her usual role and it is her main way of communing with nature.