- Support the Queen's criticism of Eileen, especially in loudly condemning the defection.
- Be Brankaresh and magically cheat in your pursuit of power.
- Be the Queen and ignore Eileen's warnings about Brankaresh.
- Be Roherum and ask Eileen vapid, irrelevant questions.
- Be a sprite hauled up before her for fighting. Eileen was used, prior to her defection, to instill fear into sprites - she was very good at it.
- Be Jenny and wind your mother up, knowing you are only one of two beings Eileen would never zap, the other being your father, Derek.
- You try to outdo Eileen magically.
- Be all style and no substance (she still hates this on Earth so has no time for most talent shows).
- Be a corrupt politician (brings back bad memories of Brankaresh).
- Tarring everyone with the same brush and not being prepared to offer olive branches (Eileen remains convinced it had been possible to achieve reconciliation with the Witch had the Queen and her Council been less forthright. Also the Queen should've accepted the fairy royals had not treated the Witch's family well - but Roxannadrell was not prepared to do this and that really annoyed Eileen as it guaranteed the Witch causing trouble).
Annoying Eileen deliberately is something you do when you are tired of life or are magically powerful enough in your own right to be able to put up a good fight. After her defection to Earth, Eileen is no less of a threat, if anything she is probably more of one as she will defend the new life she has carved out for herself. But if you decide you could do with what could be the last thing you ever do, great ways to annoy Eileen include:-
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.