- Target Practice with her wand. And if this is witnessed by others, so much the better. Eileen sees this as useful training for herself and a warning to those who do watch. She still does this, despite now living on Earth, but waits until her beloved Derek is out and ensures the force field around her property is enhanced so no other magical being can intervene and attack her.
- Reading. Eileen loves to read a wide range of fiction but is heavily into non-fiction, especially history. Now based on Earth, she deems it her duty to know as much about the planet as possible. And she thinks a good place to start is with the past.
- Gardening. Eileen loves planting bulbs (she likes plants that take good care of themselves). She's not so keen on weeding (Derek does most of that). She also likes pruning and often recalls those magical villains she cut down to size, sometimes literally, when working in her back garden on lopping back dead wood and so on. Only a fool or someone incredibly heroic would get in her way when she prunes either magical beings or dead wood.
- Enjoying a Good Drink or several. Depending on her mood, this can range from tea to wine.
- Enjoying a long, hot bath with plenty of bath foam. Eileen, both when living in the Fairy Kingdom and now on Earth, considers this one of life's simplest but greatest luxuries, especially after obliterating enemies or gardening.
Naturally it depends on the fairy godmother but Eileen's favourite forms of relaxation are:-
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.