- A powerful magical being on their side. A wizard most people are afraid of is useful here.
- A fail proof escape plan.
- Food and drink that will not go off but is also edible and tasty. (This immediately rules out dwarf bread, which is neither).
- A decent map, which shows where most hazards are to be found. (In fairness no map can show them all and treachery by your companions is always a possibility).
- A decent life insurance policy. It will give your loved ones something to remember you by.
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.