- Bring in trouble with the local witch or what have you. Never good for life expectancy rates this and if you do find you are in trouble like this, I wouldn't bother renewing your life insurance forms either.
- You've picked the wrong building materials for your new shelter. And two out of the three little pigs have very good cause to worry about this. Always go for brick or stone. Forget twigs and straw. Pick a material that can't be blown down again without the aid of (a) explosives and (b) a hurricane.
- Whether or not to trust the old woman selling you a suspiciously shiny apple. Do not feel guilty about this. Don't trust her. Where did she suddenly pop up from anyway?
- Whether you have included everyone on the royal christening guest list. Experience shows it does pay to double check this. People do get offended if left out and can cause havoc with a magic wand if not dealt with promptly.
- You're a fairy godmother, you're commissioned to go to help Cinderella but you've been told all you've got to work with are rats and the odd pumpkin. Now would be a good time to worry if your magic is up to the task. For her sake, you hope it is.
If you were a fairytale character, what would you worry about? Some of my suggestions would be:-
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.