Some of the most renowned publications are:-
- Play Pixie Monthly. Wes and Stan are long time subscribers. Described as being for the "discerning market". Not one for the feminists.
- Fairy Times. Roughly the equivalent of The Times and prints all the serious articles and news affecting the magical world. Renowned for its indepth exposure of the witch's gingerbread house and just how bad it was in terms of sugar and fat for anyone to eat, yet alone children. The piece completed ignored the fact the house was designed to trap children for the witch to eat (though there was a separate item later suggesting if she had gone vegetarian she would never have ended up in that oven. Difficult to argue that one).
- Grimm Tales. The classic collection.
- The Collected Works of Hans Christen Andersen. Again the classic collection. But 3 and 4 have the versions of the stories as told by the other fairy tale characters as well. Both are huge, multi volume books. (It took a while to get the viewpoint of all of the 7 dwarves for example).
- Private High and Low. Designed to cater for the giant and dwarf markets, this is loosely based on Private Eye. This version however focuses on the cartoons, the captioned pictures. They leave the indepth investigation pieces to the Fairy Times.