- Money's Too Tight to Mention - For Ebenezer Scrooge before he met the ghosts.
- Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves - For Elizabeth and Jane Bennett (especially Elizabeth refusing to marry the odious Collins and not going down a route her society would expect her to take).
- Son of My Father - Luke Skywalker is the nominee here.
- Windmills of My Mind - For Don Quixote and his tilts.
- I'm Still Standing - Frodo Baggins. Well he did have a terrible time of it during Lord of the Rings.
- Let's Go Round Again - Any time traveller character (whether they have a blue box or not!).
- Let It Be - What Gollum should've done with that wretched ring.
- Talking Loud and Clear - Atticus Finch in To Kill a Mockingbird. The fact that what he said wasn't popular is another matter.
- Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft - For Arthur Dent in a vain attempt to try to stop his house being demolished.
- Holding Back the Years - For Dorian Gray.
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.