- Porridge: Its Place in World Cuisine. Definitely one for Goldilocks.
- How to Tell if An Apple is Really as Good for You as the Experts Say. Snow White would've done well to pick up some tips here. Could've saved a lot of grief.
- Cross Dressing for Beginners. It is rumoured the Big Bad Wolf consulted this volume before he went to Grandma's house.
- Appearances Are Not Everything. This is for The Ugly Duckling, Shrek and anyone else self conscious about their looks.
- The Slipper Catalogue. Cinderella would've done well to put this in front of her fairy godmother so she could've conjured up something sensible for the girl to wear on her feet.
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.