- Never having to say sorry for transforming someone into a frog or other amphibian of choice.
- Never being scared of dragons because you've blasted them all to the next world.
- Putting treacherous wizards in their place: exile at best, obliteration at worst.
- Means bringing joy to the life of downtrodden goddaughters though your work on footwear needs modifying. Glass slippers are just not practical or comfortable.
- Means growing pumpkins for use for magical transformation is never a problem. Not only can you use them magically, you also win prizes at your local gardening show.
- Means never having to worry about your own outfit. You can always conjure up something nice.
- Being able to "out-magic" any witch.
- Being able to lay down the law, especially with non-magical species. Your inbuilt advantage is obvious especially to them.
- Being commissioned to help other clients.
- Getting to go to all the best parties. Well you have to keep a discreet eye on the downtrodden goddaughters haven't you?
Being a successful fairy godmother means:-
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.